Friday, November 8, 2013

Glancing back five hundred times in this world

One must learn to give up is not an easy thing to do! If a person is a person or thing himself very seriously in front of it, he will become very cherish, if suddenly let him give up all, which is quite black friday blog a30 painful! So, to learn to give up, yesterday will be buried in the bottom of my heart, leaving the most beautiful memories; learn to give up, let each other can have a more relaxed, covered all over with cuts and bruises love does not necessarily have to imprint is engraved on my heart. These are all need a great determination to do, in fact, does not need so many unnecessary perseverance, nothing really can not let go. All along, I in the heart of the people are in flocks together together, and I always used to silence, and the gloomy night like Anne, let me calm, lose sleep quiet, can hear the petals falling in the wind like sound, blood sedimentation picture flew screaming, in in the silence of the habits of the memories of the past, from all the darkness and gloom, like dripping of rain, a drop of a drop falling in my heart, with its round and round only belongs to own the ripples, black friday blog a17 slowly I learned how to feel lonely in the night. Although some of the things we could not have been retained, but we also have to learn to cherish everything, we are all empty handed man, even though every day are likely to die, not to fear, this is the end of August in one sentence, don't know why I see it when it the heart has been gloomy at the moment disappear in smoke. Life, often because of too many beautiful prosperous and empty, happy are often very short, so I never expect anything, when you are sad, I choose silence, listened in silence to his love song. Sometimes lonely crazy, I also have a dream, sometimes dream of a child prodigy, smart people envy, sometimes wish I what all don't understand, helpless in the face of time, can say that I don't understand, without cudgel thinking a perfect result, indeed, wise we sly, cunning that we lack courage, lack of courage makes us numb. I've always wanted to do a persist in one's old ways of breath, wild and intractable whereabouts, and silence and wanton the soul of the people, but it's too perfect, I can't do. I'm in a time when many people black friday 01 are not sure whether there, whenever I a person can always think I am a lonely person, is the people so, learned to disguise himself in the hypocritical, only afraid of pain would come be caught off guard, as deep as lyrics, there are so many paradox in this the world with great care, not necessarily get full marks, so much trust missing between us, finally still no way to open the door. Perhaps this is why we used to silence, I also understand why friends will cut yourself when. With a knife, looking at the outflow from his body of liquid, but will be released, because blood is a kind of release for her, she is afraid of that silence does not stop in the body accumulation, solidification does not stop, but have no place to run away. Time goes by, what are likely to forget, time can change a person's heart. Just like people, once loved people, used to like.

No comments:

Post a Comment